The first step to achieving your best score for the residency of your choice.
From Wards to Boards. Time to get your thoughts back to theory.
Hang in there – it is the last one.
Step 3: Dates
All programs are 4 weeks with an optional 5th-week add-on. The cost for 4 weeks $2700. The cost for 5 weeks is $3400. Prices do not include accommodations. Please see our Accommodation page for more information on where to stay.
- September 10th– October 12th, 2018 (includes optional 5th week)
- October 15th – November 9th, 2018 (4 weeks)
- October 15 – November 16th, 2018 (includes optional 5th week)
- November 26th – December 21, 2018 (4 weeks)
- January 7th – February 1st, 2019
Optional week: February 4th – 8th
- February 18th – March 15th, 2019
0ptional week: March 18th – 22nd
- March 25th – April 19th
Optional week: April 22nd – 26th
- April 29th – May 24th, 2019
Optional week: May 27th – 31st
- May 6th – May 31st
Optional week: June 3rd – 7th
- June 10th – July 5th
Optional week July 8th -12th
- July 15th – August 9th
Optional Week: August 12th – 16th
- August 26th – September 20th
Optional Week: Sept 23rd – 27th
- October 7th – 31st
Optional Week: November 4th – 8th
- November 18th – December 13th
(no class Thanksgiving Thrusday and Friday)
Optional Week: December 16th – 29th
It was wonderful to work with the St. Louis School of Medicine again. Good luck on your exams, we’re thinking of you.