Let’s tackle the Biomedical Sciences together!
Soar through the Clinical Sciences!
What Makes Us Exceptional
We believe in understanding and integrating knowledge for long term retention. Eight hours of lecture is passive learning which allows the student to retain only 10% of the information (William Glasser MD.) Therefore, we do not structure our sessions around ‘one size fits all’ lecture series, instead we focus on individual learning and how to answer medical board questions effectively.
- Yale School of Medicine did a research study on our work and it showed phenomenal results.
- Class size is capped at around 10 – 12 students per program.
- We closely monitor every student’s progress throughout the program.
- Assessments throughout the program gives us insight into how the individual student processes information when he/she answers board style questions.
- Individual study plans designed for each student.
- Full day Mock Board Exams to assess students’ progress.
- One on one sessions with faculty.
- We will continue to work with you via e-mail and phone calls until you take your test. No charge to student.
- We have a 97% pass rate on first attempt. Eventually ALL our students pass!
- Our program offers stress and mindfulness workshops and one on one sessions with our stress management specialist.
- We meet with each student individually at the end of the program to work on a personalized study plan up until the day of their exam.
- We have an immense amount of care for each of our students and their success.
Education research has shown that memorization is not effective for long term goals, but understanding concepts is. We will ensure that you understand the material and learn how to integrate your knowledge when answering medical board questions.
Students will learn:
- How to recognize their individual errors that suppress their scores
- How to fill in the gaps to increase their scores
- How to pick the right answer when getting it down to two answer choices
- How to manage time on the test
- How to deal with test anxiety
- How to maintain concentration during the entire exam
Words of Wisdom
Success is no accident. It’s hard work, perseverance, learning, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are aiming to accomplish.
Get in Touch
Connect with Us